SOLD!Potential knockdown rebuild STCA. Positioned in one of Waitara's most desirable and sought after streets this delightful full brick family home is ready for you to move in. With great proximity to transport, schools, shops, and local parks, this 923 sqm (approx) level block of land also provides plenty of scope for future improvement and capitalisation. Encompassing beautiful federation features it has a spacious formal lounge room , original fireplaces and surrounds, formal/informal dining room leading outdoors, high ornate ceilings, picture rails & polished timber floorboards throughout. The current vendors are serious in getting a result and this will be an opportunity absolutely not to be missed as it is one of the last relatively original homes on an expansive block of land!
- Huge main bedroom with built-ins
- 2nd bedroom with ornate fireplace and built-ins
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking & meals area
- Spacious formal lounge room with ornate fireplace
- Formal/informal dining leading to outdoors
- Sundrenched entertaining area
- Level and sunny backyard
- Good size internal laundry with shower & toilet
- Single Lock up garage
- 550m flat walk to Waitara station
- Within catchment area and short walking distance to leading government and independent schools
- Walking distance to Wahroonga village, Waitara shops, local parks, Hornsby Westfield, and Hornsby Hospital
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.